Crockpot use in the summer

-----Original Message-----
From: WCDancer@xxxxxxx
>Crock pots..use for making a stew .. or beans..  cooks all day long while
you
>are gone at work..not very useful in the summer.. but definitly good for
>winter

I beg to differ.  While agree that I am not much interested in eating hot,
heavy foods like stew or chili in the summer, I find the crockpot invaluable
for cooking beans, which we still eat in the summer (salads, tacos, etc.).
It is especially nice to cook them overnight so you don't have to share a
kitchen with a steaming crockpot.

Whether you use it in the summer or not, KEEP the crockpot and learn how to
use it.  It will become one of your favorite appliances.

DebbieC