Re: Wedding gifts/kitchen gadets

I didn't consider myself a gadget person until I read this posting! I use a
crockpot for beans and all kinds of soups in the winter. It's great coming home
and having dinner ready. I use a handheld blender for soy smoothies and pureeing
(sp) hot and cold soups. I use a food processor constantly! It makes gazpacho and
cold cucumber soup a breeze. It's also great for hummus and tofu pudding, and my
new summer kick-making sorbet by processing frozen fruit.

Sandy