re: wedding gifts

OK, here are some uses:
The handheld blender is great for making soups thicker.  Plunge it into the
pot after the soup is cooked and blend just long enough to make the soup
thicker.  If you want a totally creamy soup, keep going!   I like to do this
with bean and potato soups especially.  If it came with the little chopper