Tofu & Mushrooms

I had tofu, mushrooms and onions and wanted to do something for lunch sooo. .
.  this is it!

Jan's Tofu & Mushrooms

1 lb firm reduced fat tofu, cubed-1" or so
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 large onion, chopped
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup Chinese Shao Shing cooking wine
1/4 cup tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos or to taste
1/8 to 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper

Lightly spray  a large skillet with cooking spray and saute the onions and
garlic until soft. Add mushrooms, Shao Shing cooking wine,  tamari, and  cubed
tofu. Cover. Simmer until the tofu is heated through and has soaked up some of
the broth, about 10-15 minutes. Serve over long grain bown rice.

Tomorrow I will send my improvised recipe for tofu with fermented black beans.

Enjoy, Jan Bennicoff