Old celery

Not to encourage waste, but if you are at all able to have a
compost pile, it does lessen the guilt one might feel about
discarding too-old veggies. Another thing you can do with celery is
cut it in 4-5 inch lengths and store it in a wide-mouth jar in the
fridge. Makes a good snack.

Bob Simmons
Houston