Curried Lentil Soup correction

There is a conflict between the ingredients and the directions in the soup
recipe I sent in earlier.  It says green pepper in the ingredients and
celery in the directions because the original recipe called for celery and
I changed it to what I really used, and forgot to make the matching change
in the directions.  Sorry.

I often substitute green pepper for celery because we like the green pepper
better, we never finish all the celery stalks I buy, and my sister is
highly allergic to celery.  It would probably be cheaper to buy celery than
green pepper and throw some of the celery out, but I hate to have
noticeable waste :-)

Kathleen
schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx