veggie hot dogs

Hi:  I have tried several types of veggie dogs and the only one that I really
love are the tofu pups made by lightlife. I can't seem to get them in a
regular supermarket but they are easily available in a gourmet market or
health food store. When I find them I buy several pkgs and freeze them. They
freeze well and don't need to be cooked long since they are not meat. Good
luck. Lois in South Jersey