Instant Brown Rice

Steph wrote:
>I wish that I could find instant brown rice for those days when I just don't
>have time to eat properly...I have looked everywhere with absolutely no
>luck.  Sigh, sometimes it sucks to live in Northern Ontario...

I'm surprised.  In addition to the harder-to-come-by health food store
varieties, Uncle Ben's makes instant brown rice that is available in all
the regular grocery stores around here.  I live in the U.S., but I'm about
100 miles from anything that could be considered a big city.  Perhaps you
could ask a store in your area if they could stock it.

Kristin