No Subject

Regarding my posting on Parve designated foods, I stand corrected: I neglected
to note that since fish is considered (kosher-wise) neither meat nor dairy, it
is Parve, and may be an ingredient in a Parve item (hence, there may be a
Parve food item which is NOT 100% animal-product free).  However, since kosher
does not permit mixing fish and meat (traditionally), it will be made clear in
the list of ingredients that the item contains fish to prevent people from
inadvertently eating a fish-based item with their meat meal).  Kosher is a
very exacting science :-).