Pie Crust

Thanks to Suzy for submitting the millet pie crust recipe. I have never
tried millet before, though curious, I was afraid to spend money on a grain
I am unfamiliar with and have it go rancid.
I am going to give it a try as a brave soul has offered to go halves on some
with me. Uh-oh !
How does millet taste ? Is it good as a breakfast grain ? Millet is so
tiny.....does it cook up fluffy or just mush like cream of wheat ? ( I don't
care for that type texture. ) . Any suggestions out there from your wealth
of experience would be kindly appreciated, recipes too !!

Lynne Ross

~~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's
nut that held it's ground. ~~