Mango Salsa

This is a recipe I created by "disecting" the mango salsa at World Wrapps,
one of those great "fast food" places with real food and no grease. (They
have veggie stuff too...lots of it.)

Mango Salsa

1 fresh mango (use the good canned if you'd like, but fresh is way better)
1/2 fresh cilantro, chopped (or 4 TBS dry)
1/4 cup finely chopped peppers (green, red, and/or orange make nice colors)
1-4 hot peppers, I like banana or pickled if no fresh is available.
1/4 cup minced fresh sweet onion

Chop the mangoes into bite sized pieces.

Don rubber gloves and chop hot peppers. Seed first. Add a few seeds to
taste (the seeds are the hottest part). I like hot so I add all of the
seeds of one and usually 2-4 peppers and it sets my tongue aflame.

Mix in rest of ingredients and let sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours
so tastes "mingle."

Fresh is best, but we have a dehydrator and I've used dehydrdated cilantro
and peppers, just make sure to let it sit long enough to rehydrate.

I also, if I use pickled peppers, like to add a bit of the pepper sauce or
some tobasco if I use pickled for extra "heat".

You can also make the same recipe with different fruits...raspberries make
excellent salsa. Other berries are good as well. Don't discount this before
you try it...it is an amazing flavor treat and NO FAT too boot!

Take care,

Tory
tory@xxxxxxxxxx
teechur@xxxxxxxxx