Couscous Cereal

I really love the breakfast thread - thanks Richard/Julia for some great
ideas!  I'd love to add my favourite warm breakfast meal to date, borrowed
and only slightly adapted from MWL:

COUSCOUS CEREAL (serves 2)

3/4 cup water
1/2 cup couscous
1 Tbs. raisins
1/2 Tbs. honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon

*Bring water to boil
*Add the couscous, stir, cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 5 min.
*Stir in the remaining ingredients

The original recipe calls for 2 peeled, sliced, seeded and quartered
oranges, but I omit as I prefer the texture given above.  I served this to
a SAD friend who is a very finicky eater and he said it reminded him so
much of his Mom's cooking in his childhood that he asked for a second
helping - an incredible compliment to the recipe coming from him!

TOTAL Without oranges:   299 Cal. / 0 .33 gr. F       With oranges:  328
Cal./0 .53 gr. F