Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #83

I've been searching a long time to learn what TVP stands for and what it is.
Finally I found the answer on the Web.  Now I can't seem to find the info on
how to reconsitute this stuff.  I have a hugh bag with no instructions.  Do I
make it like rice...1 cup to 2 cups of water????
Also, is TVP like the Morningstar and Boca products that it's vegetable
protein? Does anyone prefer TVP over the ready made products in the frozen
food (ie. Morningstar and Boca)?
Also,  where do I find Miso?
Thank you for your help.
Cathy