Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #83

Is there anyone out there who is on AOL like I am?  Whenever the FF Digest is
too long (such as was #82),  AOL puts it in a file.  For a long time I was not
even able to open them and read but finally did figure out how to do that.  My
next problem is that I cannot print anything when reading in a file.  (no
printer icon).  I'm not computer litterate!  Could someone send me the file
(FF Digest #82)in one or two if necessary,  parts in Email so I could print
it?  I need the recipes for my cookbook collection. Thanks!!!
My appologies for posting this but I love this newsletter so much that I hate
to miss anything.
Cathy.....sews4cash@xxxxxxx