seitan

I have noticed several folks posting about their dislike of seitan. I
have found a useful thing to do with leftover seitan (which I personally
like very much  - I have never tasted the commercial variety, since I
make it up from gluten flour myself which I get from the Mail Order
Catalog). Anyway, if you grind it up in a food processor, it substitutes
very nicely for ground b**f in spaghetti, etc. I use it anyplace I would
ordinarily use the little TVP granules.

I keep TVP around all the time, too. It's just nice to do something
different for variety every now and then.

Sally
--
mailto:davisdj@xxxxxxxxxx
http://members.xoom.com/SDavis