Protein

Howdy,
  I am sorry, but I have lost the person's e-mail adress who had the
protein anemia last year on the strict diet.  If you could e-mail me
back privately or post your address on the list I would appreciate
it.  I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you, if you
don't mind, and I think others on the list would not appreciate me
using the list as a question and answer forum.

Thanks

Todd