Recipes for Passover

Hi-

  Since Andrea brought up passover, I'd like to request FF vegetarian
passover recipes that anyone has.  That means no legumes, rice, soy
products, corn products, and ofcourse grains.

  I'm mostly looking for main dishes as there are a couple of potluck
sedars I'll be going to.

  Andrea, I'd love to see the recipes you have and the article with the
ruling on Quinoa.

Thanks!

Jessica

--

Jessica R. Shawl - DT Platform Applications      Intel Corp. RN4-43
http://infonet.intel.com/DT/orgs/apps/platform   2200 Mission College

              http://www-fes.fm.intel.com/~jshawl/   (INTEL)
              http://www.engr.ukans.edu/~gurus448/   (NON-INTEL)