Non Fat food in China

I was in China in April of this year, in Beijing, Xian and Guilin.
Before I began my trip I feared the worst with regard to finding low fat
food, but the vegetables there which are wonderful are mostly steamed.
 From my diary: My hotel in BEIJING which was formerly the Novotel is now
the Song He hotel and directly across the street there is a great
vegetarian restaurant called TI'ANSHI which means son of heaven. It is
very popular and the four nights that I ate there I saw chic young
women, businessmen and intellectuals enjoying the food there.  The
restaurant had about 12-14 tables and was located on the second floor.
The address is 88 Deng Shi Kou, and is in the Dong Cheng District. Phone
65242476. It's worth a trip. The Sheraton hotel in Xian, if at all
possible is a must for the buffet selections alone.
	Good Luck, Jayne
I also ate in Xian and Guilin