Fondue

Kathleen, sounds like a good place for a nice crusty
French bread.  Mmmmmm.  I don't which book the recipe
DID come form, but I can tell you where it DIDN'T come
from.  It's not in Graham Kerr's Kitchen.  For what
that's worth.

Thanks for sharing the recipe.  I might give it a try!

Ruth.

Ruth C. Hoffman   ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL 60047-1322
Tel: 847-726-1608
Fax: 847-726-1652

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust