I'm looking for fondue recipes.  One of my sons wants to have fondue when
he is in town over the holidays, thus celebrating fond memories from the
past.  He is expecting a vat of oil or cheese or chocolate to dip stuff in,
but I want to make it fatfree.  Here is one that I have not tried, but have
tinkered with so I think it is fatfree.  I would like to have a variety of
fondues on the table, from appetizer to dessert.  Thanks for any help you
can give me.

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           Supreme Pizza Fondue

Recipe By     : BH&G New Flavors from your Crockery Cooker, revised
Categories    : Main Dishes, Vegetarian          Slow Cooker

   4      ounces        bulk vegetarian sausage
   1      small         onion -- finely chopped
   1      clove         garlic -- minced
  30      ounces        jarred meatless spaghetti sauce
   1      cup           sliced fresh mushrooms
     2/3  cup           chopped fatfree vegetarian pepperoni
   1      teaspoon      dried basil or oregano -- crushed
     1/4  cup           chopped green sweet pepper -- (optional)

Dippers such as Italian bread cubes, fatfree cheese cubes, or cooked
tortellini or ravioli.

In a large skillet cook the vegetarian sausage, onion, and garlic until

In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker combine spaghetti sauce, mushrooms,
pepperoni, and basil or oregano.  Stir in the first mixture.

Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours.  If desired, stir in sweet
pepper.  Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 15 minutes more.  To serve,
spear the dippers with fondue forks and dip into the fondue.

Makes 10 servings (about 5 1/2 cups) Prep time: 20 minutes.

Converted by MC_Buster.