Hawaii vacation...

Hello all...
I've been "lurking" for a while now, but I have a question that I would
trust only you all to answer. I'll be going to Hawaii on vacation in the
middle of January, and if you guys could direct me to any vlf or "healthy"
restaurants, I'd really appreciate it. We'll be in Honolulu for one night,
and we'll be staying on the South Beach of Kauai for a little over a week.

If this is off topic, I apologize; please e-mail me privately if this is the
case. Thank you so much for your help with this, and thanks for the great
recipes that have kept my meals so yummy!

Mary in chilly Philly
prinzo_mary@xxxxxxx <mailto:Prinzo_mary@xxxxxxx>