Potatoes

Question- I thought potatoes were not fatfree.
Could someone clear this up b/c I love them and
eat them anyways. I have been reading lots of
recipes with them in it and I just thought that
was my one sin but maybe I'm wrong. I have always
been told they turned to suger in the body(the
bad suger you don't want). Please someone help
b/c I have been trying to lay off them as much as
I can.

	-LIZ         eaw0005@xxxxxxx