soy milk

I have heard alot about soy milk. Are you using
this like regular milk?  If not what do you use
in place of milk?  And with powder soy milk do
you add water and then you have milk for
whatever? When I was younger my mom had cans of
condensed milk and she would put them in recipes
but if she ran out of regular milk she would add
water and use it in cereals or anything. i found
it terrible. I use milk only in recipes and never
drink it or use it in cereals. My other half
loves milk, is there something I can get him to
drink that taste like milk and good for you?

	-LIZ    eaw0005@xxxxxxx