English products

     I have recently joined the fatfree mailing list and finding it a great
     source of information. I am currently living in London, UK (I am
     Australian) and have no idea whether the majority of the products
     everyone talks about are available here, such as low-fat tofu, the
     different fat-free egg substitutes, fat-free cheeses etc. Does anyone
     know???

     Thanks Sally