asparagus

I guess I'm fortunate my SAD husband loves asparagus (although he
would prefer it with Hollandaise sauce :-( he will eat it plain too).

If I remember to put the spears upright in a large (wide) drinking glass
with a few inches of water in it (so the bottom inch or so stays in
the water), and cover with a plastic bag, they seem to keep fine for
a couple of weeks (in the fridge).  Depends on how fresh they were
from the store though.

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx