Digest #98

Hi Everyone!!!

First I would like to thank all those who sent me the recipe for Banana Bonaza
Bread...and a huge thank you to those who originally posted it.  I made it
last night and it was absolutely delicious!!!!  Even my husband who doesn't
care for ff food, loved it...

If anyone still has thurday's Digest #99--I would greatly appreciate it if you
could forward it to me...mine was accidently erased.

Thanks to all....and wishing you a lovely holiday weekend.
Nicole