asparagus

All of the talk of asparagus has made me crave it! I love the stuff, but my
husband, who has given it the old college try, hates it and I doubt I could
get my two-year-old to share in my joy.

My problem is, how do I store fresh asparagus? Well, maybe a better
question is, how long can I expect it to stay good in the fridge? I have a
pretty busy schedule that includes travel, so things have a tendancy to
turn into compost in my refrigerator...And asparagus is just too expensive
around here for that to happen.

Beverly Brandt, Director of Training
Connect, Inc
314-205-8580