Asparagus

Anna said:

>Now that it is really starting to fel like spring in some areas, let's swap
>some rhubarb and asparagus recipes.
>What are your favorite ways to use and prepare these spring favorites?

Mmmmm, my absolute favorite vegetable!!

My favorite way to make asparagus is soooo simple:
I steam it (either on stovetop or in my handy microwave steamer) until
bright green and still crisp, and then I eat it!  Sometimes I will put a
teensy bit of salt on it, or very occasionally a squeeze of lemon juice
fresh from the lemon.  Anything more than that would be a Crime Against
Asparagus in my book!

Chris
(who along with her husband ate a whole POUND of asparagus in one sitting
last week!!)

Christine Ingle
Penn State University
Department of Veterinary Science