pressure cookers

I finally got brave and bought a pressure cooker yesterday - I had
always sworn to myself that I would never buy one because they scared me
so much. But I have been getting tired of cooking beans for hours...

Now that I have it, I realised that I don't really know how to use it -
so I did some surfing and found a couple of excellent sites that give a
thorough background on pressure cooking and step by step instructions. I
especially liked the cooking time tables on the Kuhn Rikon site.