FF: Going Vegan

I am fascinated with the various responses to my questions, both here on
the list and those of you who have replied to me privately.  I am
especially encouraged by those of you who have had a love affair with
cheese, especially the strongly flavored ones. It is ****good**** to know I
am not alone.

It is also fascinating to see all the ways in which we are different.  I
notice that many of you really like the all-fruit spreads on your
toast....too sweet for me.  I notice that many of you love Molly McButter
or Potatoe somehting...too chemically for me.

But what i delight in is that we are all different.  I can't speak for a
wide experience of the wrld, so i don't know what it is like in Mexico or
Norway, but I do know that here in the USA, I feel very fortunate to have
the choices.

I wanted to share with you all about a wonderful catalog I received in the
mail: maybe I first heard of it here onthis list, called SoyFood Products ,
800-695-2241. It even has a bargain books section.  I ampleased with the
prices although I wonder how much shipping will add to the cost.  I need
more cookbooks like I need a hole in my head, but there were several that i
found very tempting.

--
Gloriamarie, writing to you from San Diego, celebrating the Return of
Perfect Weather.  Come and enjoy it with me!!

"The moral is, build up that stash. You never know when you're
going to need to knit a scarf for the Dalai Lama." Jean Miles, Edinburgh
mailto:gma@xxxxxxxx