Unbuttered Bread

Hi,

Much to my shock and surprise I've been living in Japan and eatting the
bread. My friend just told me that all the breads that they make in the
stores here contain, yes, the thing we most gringe when heared,
Butter........
It's very difficult for me to make my own bread since I don't have an real
oven.
I do have a microwave that I can bake things in.
Doe's anyone out there have any ideas for me?
Muffin's are easy and I can make them. Anything that resembles bread that
is easy would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Lauri