And they're off...the pounds that is.

Uhhhh...okay, when Dr. McDougal says MAXIMUM loss he reallly means it.

For someone who is not a vegan (or at least not a vegetarian) I don't
see how they could bear the program.

Me?  I'm a VERY happy camper as I already love most of what's on the
program, especially the whole grains.  But I've never had a good reason
to eat them in the quantities I'm now using.

Of course I'm using the veggies, fruit, etc., but I have lost 10 pounds
in 9
days.

Whooooie!

Bev