Unidentified subject!

Two things - I found the Dixie web page and filled in the request for a
catalogue, not thinking I would actually get one since I am on the other side
of teh world (I was curious about these things people keep mentioning!).  That
was a week or 10 days ago and I got the catalogue yesterday!!

The other thing - I made the choc zucchini brownies posted by Aiko at the
weekend except with carrots.  I wasn't very impressed right out of the oven so
I trickled over a tablespoon of maple syrup and froze them.  I have been
defrosting them for the last few days and they are great!!   Really fudgy!!

Bronwyn