Pizza dough

I want to thank everyone who helped me with whole wheat pizza dough
recipes.  I made it over the weekend and did find the dough a little
dense for my taste.  I may just have get use to it but was wondering if
anyone ever tried making the dough using both whole wheat and white in
maybe 75% to 25% ratio and if this would make it a bit less dense.  My
goal is to really get away from white flour, I am now buying whole wheat
breads and pastas and love them.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Karen