[no subject]

Hello to all,

Concerning nutritional yeast (in reponse to Jacqueline),
I have some values. However I know that the nutritional content depend
on what the yeast has been grown on.
The one I use is grown on "malt" and "brew" (words found
in my dictionary, so I hope they are the good ones)
Here are the values I have (metric):proteins-> 49g
                                    glucides-> 35g
                                    Fat     -> 1.5g

Another type with a slightly different taste is grown
on molasses. But I do not have the analysis for it.

As far as I know, the first one is the most common.

Their is also the yeast that has a bad taste! It is
used for bread making (It is a live one)

Ludo