Re: Dinner parties (Was SAD family members)

[Jessica]
> I NEVER mention that it's fat free unless
> someone specifically asks.

This tends to work wonders... even for things like cookies.  If I make a
batch of fatfree vegan cookies and tell people so, they tend to not like
them, or at least make a funny face.  If, on the other hand, they try them
first, and then I tell them, I at least get a, "Not bad, considering."

--Dave