Gimme Lean

I've used Gimme Lean and really like it.  It is one of the better "ground
beef like" products on the market.  It makes a really good sloppy joe
sandwich using the Original Sloppy Joe Manwiches brand.  Any other brand
would probably be good also.  This is just the one I've always have used
and liked.  I bet it would also make good "meatballs" for spagetti.  I
think the sky's the limit with this product!

Have fun.

Viveca