Tofu in cakes

Noel,
	I would love a recipe for a cake you don't have to defend as healthy,
tastes good when you get used to it, etc.  I have made many lf cakes,
bars, etc. and they're all OK, but nothing great.
	Also, your baking mixture sounds great, but where do I find tapioca
flour.  I belong to a cooperative buying club and shop at a coop.  No
luck at either place.  I already have barley and brown rice flour and am
wanting to try it out.  Seems like since the weather got cold it's time
to bake again.

Thanks,

Kate