Potato toppings

I missed the earlier discussions, so sorry if this is a duplicate:
My favorite toppings include:

- leftover beans with BBQ sauce
- A-1 steak sauce, esp. when I really want meat instead
- mushroom strogonoff (basic idea: mushrooms, flour, paprika, wostershire,
                                  FF sour cream, water/rice milk to thin)
- leftover soups, esp. thick ones
- sauteed leftover veggies, with a little tomato and fresh basil thrown in
- canned veggie chili, of course!

guess you can tell I put a lot of leftovers on my potatoes ;-)

T Sconyers