re: brownie disappointment

Julie,

I too thought I must be the only one out there who did not love the zucchini
brownies.  I found them more like cake than brownies and I didn't think they
tasted very good at all.  My husband said they were okay but they didn't
disappear with the speed of most desserts.  I finally used some warmed
lowfat sweetened condensed milk to drizzle over them and this got my husband
and kids to eat them but  I still ended up throwing out the last pieces.

Val

wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx