Re: Soup Recipe Needed

<request for a thick soup to be consumed in cups w/out utensils>

How about a thick split-pea or bean soup? I would think that if you run all
the ingredients through a food processor, it would have a uniform
consistency,
so none of the "good stuff" collects at the bottom of the cup. Hmm, a thick
winter squash soup might work well, too.

I don't have a specific recipe to offer, but I will say that instead of using
meat
to flavor my bean/pea soups, I use a little liquid smoke-- just a little, as
it goes
a long way.

What a wonderful way to spend your Thanksgiving!

T Sconyers