Rutabaga Teriyaki

I have found a recipe for the one who wanted them on rutabagas.

1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
1 tbsp honey
4 cups young rutabages, peeled & thinly sliced
1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1 teasp fresh ginger root, grated

In bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, & honey.
Add vegies; stir well. Chill in the refrig.
until serving. Just before serving, add ginger.
Serves 6. Takes about 45 min.
Rutabagas are usually coated with wax, so peel
before cooking them. Remove stem end, then peel
1/4" off all around w/ paring knife.
58 Calories, 0 cholestrol, .2g fat, 2g protien,
10g Carbo.
I recieved this recipe from try-foods international.