Breakfast ideas

Regarding breakfast ideas, have you tried making your own frozen pancakes
(there have been several recipes here lately) and microwaving them in the
morning? Experiment, as some types may not freeze well.

What about whipping up some fatfree muffins the evening before once in a
while? These tend to be heavy, and thus quite filling (but they don't last
long before going stale).

Someone mentioned smoothies and shakes. Here is an EXCELLENT one:

CREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE
2 cups chopped canteloupe (or 1 c. canteloupe, 1 c. honeydew)
1 cup orange juice
1 t vanilla
1 T honey

Blend in blender until smooth. Pulp will float to top, so stir
occassionally as you drink. I have always used half a canteloupe and half a
honeydew for this. It really does taste like a creamsicle, and I find it
very filling.

I also eat lots of fatfree yogurt and fruits in the morning, and I'm not
shy about consuming WHATEVER leftovers are in the fridge.