Ener-G Soy Quick

Shawn,

Ener-G Foods is a manufacturer of "alternative"
"healh food" types of products. They distribute Egg
Replacer, Soy Quick, and many non-wheat flours
such as rice flour. Soy Quick is the brand name
of their instant soy beverage.  I don't particularly
like it for drinking because I can never get it to mix
totally, but I use it all the time when making baked
goods by simply mixing the dry Soy Quick with the
dry ingredients and adding the necessary water
with the wet ingredients. It should be available at
natural or health food stores or any chain grocery
store that has a health food section. Ener-G Foods
is located in Seattle. Phone number: 800-331-5222.

Good luck!
-Diane