Vegan in New york

This is my first posting and I hope I am following the proper procedure.
I am responding to Corey's question about vegan/vegetarian restaurants in
New York City. You absolutely must go to this vegan restaurant called
Angelica Kitchen. It is located in the East Village on E. 12th St.,
between 1st and 2nd avenues, #300. It is really an amazing place to eat
and resonably priced. They cater to all tastes and also those with food
alergies.

Emma Norton