Re: Ft. Lauderdale

 Hi... That Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. restaurant:
The name of the restaurant on University Dr., south of I-595,
is "Alive and Well".I live in FT. Myers, but my parents live in
Aventura, and I often go there to eat. I've been a McDougaller,
vegan for 5 years now, and Alive and Well is indeed my favorite
restaurant, anywhere.... I can actually get a selection of vegan
dishes, and the quality of the food is superb.They are more then
willing to alter any ingredients I have ever requested.
  The restaurant is located between Griffin/ and I=595,north
side of University in a furniture mall area. Sorry, I don't have
their telephone #, but I highly suggest you check them out.

   Lou

              ____
           (oo_OO_oo)      /|\

My Bimmer & I, now residing in beautiful Ft.Myers, FL