Re: Eating at sporting events

Kellie wrote:

> Arena food is not known for it's nutritional qualities... I generally eat a
> big pretzel but wonder about the content. When I'm desparate I'll get cheese
> pizza (referred to as a "slimy slice" -- ew).

Big pretzels (I assume you mean the soft ones) are a good choice.
They are usually low fat and some are no fat.  So, indulge in several
and pass on the mozzarella sticks.

Sometimes they slater on butter/oil but you can usually ask for
untreated ones.  Some stands don't do this at all.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA