Washington DC

          First, thank you to everyone for the sandwich/lunch ideas.
          Hubby is on day 3, and doing well with his mock tuna salad
          and snacking on his chickpea crunchies (those things are
          GREAT!).  He will get burritos next week.

          In a couple weeks we will be going to Washington DC, and I
          am hoping someone will have some restaurant suggestions.
          We will be staying near Georgetown and will not have a car,
          but are willing to walk a good distance.

          Thanks!