spice mill

Since we have been discussing both kitchen appliances and Indian food
lately, this seems like a good time to ask this question:   Does anyone
have a spice mill they really love?    I've been using the mini-chopper
that came with my Braun hand mixer, but it doesn't grind particularly fine
and I'm not happy with it.  I've been eyeing the coffee grinder (the blade
type).   Cumin with your coffee, anyone?  Obviously, I'd have to buy a 2nd
grinder, but I would like to know if anyone uses something they like even
better before I run out and get one.

Also, whoever is researching grain-grinding machines, please keep us
posted.
I still haven't seen anything perfect for the job.
Anne Cox