spice mill

Well, I actually do use the coffee grinder! (small electric type, Braun I
think; I've had it for a very long time, though, so mine is likely to be a
discontinued model). It works just fine; in fact, it's ideal for spices. I
brush it out carefully after using it for spices; occasionally there's a bit
of flavor in the next pot of coffee but I've never found it objectionable. (I
suppose if you were worried about it you could always grind up a bit of
cinnamon before the next batch of coffee beans - that should get rid of any
traces of garam masala or whatever).

		Sue Willis
		willis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx